- Galp Poised to Make Final Investment Decision on 100 MW Green Hydrogen Unit
- IMI Successfully Tests New PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen Generation
- France Faces Challenges in Meeting Green Hydrogen Targets
- Boeing Teams Up with Equatic: $50 Million Deal for Ocean CO2 Removal and Green Hydrogen Production
- Population Opposition Forces Relocation of €150M Green Hydrogen Project in Nazaré
- Germany Aligns H2Global Funding with European Hydrogen Bank to Drive Green Hydrogen Transition
- Ireland and Germany Join Forces to Explore Green Hydrogen
- Hyundai Rotem Set to Test Drive Hydrogen Tram
Connecting Green Hydrogen Europe 2023
July 5 @ 8:00 AM – July 6 @ 5:00 PM CEST
Connecting Green Hydrogen Europe (CGHE2023) 2023 – Advancing Towards Europe’s Green Hydrogen Roadmap – is taking place on 5th – 6th July 2023 at Riu Plaza España Madrid, Spain.
As a region’s high-end conference & exhibition toward a green hydrogen future in Europe, Connecting Green Hydrogen Europe 2023 will bring together the entire hydrogen value chain to focus on developing solutions and innovations for low-carbon hydrogen production, efficient storage and distribution, and applications in various stationary and mobile applications in Europe.
© 2023 EnergyNews.biz