- Galp Poised to Make Final Investment Decision on 100 MW Green Hydrogen Unit
- IMI Successfully Tests New PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen Generation
- France Faces Challenges in Meeting Green Hydrogen Targets
- Boeing Teams Up with Equatic: $50 Million Deal for Ocean CO2 Removal and Green Hydrogen Production
- Population Opposition Forces Relocation of €150M Green Hydrogen Project in Nazaré
- Germany Aligns H2Global Funding with European Hydrogen Bank to Drive Green Hydrogen Transition
- Ireland and Germany Join Forces to Explore Green Hydrogen
- Hyundai Rotem Set to Test Drive Hydrogen Tram
Hydrogen – Africa Conference and Expo 2023
September 27 @ 8:00 AM - September 28 @ 5:00 PM CEST
In Africa, there has to be a stronger commitment to investing in hydrogen landscapes. Similar to this, the role of all parties involved, including investors, needs to be strengthened as we begin to maximize our support for all of Africa’s most ambitious hydrogen developments as well as all other projects by innovating with great and effective solutions that will ensure the solving of hydrogen industry challenges faced by the African continent.
Additionally, closing the hydrogen gap will improve Africa’s potential for economic development. Thus, the Hydrogen-Africa Conference and Expo serves as the acknowledged top forum for discussion of the future of hydrogen throughout South Africa. Participants include specialists and representatives from many important areas of the hydrogen industry as well as international investors.