- Galp Poised to Make Final Investment Decision on 100 MW Green Hydrogen Unit
- IMI Successfully Tests New PEM Electrolyzer for Green Hydrogen Generation
- France Faces Challenges in Meeting Green Hydrogen Targets
- Boeing Teams Up with Equatic: $50 Million Deal for Ocean CO2 Removal and Green Hydrogen Production
- Population Opposition Forces Relocation of €150M Green Hydrogen Project in Nazaré
- Germany Aligns H2Global Funding with European Hydrogen Bank to Drive Green Hydrogen Transition
- Ireland and Germany Join Forces to Explore Green Hydrogen
- Hyundai Rotem Set to Test Drive Hydrogen Tram
International Expo and Conference
June 5 @ 8:00 AM – June 7 @ 5:00 PM CEST
International Expo and Conference takes place from June 5 – 7, 2023 in Vancouver.
hy-fcell Canada brings together renowned international specialists to discuss solutions for clean energy with hydrogen and fuel cells. The two-day interactive conference program and international exhibition is complemented by a full day of technology tours.
Event participants from across the hydrogen and fuel cell industry, and related sectors: policy, R&D, finance, production, delivery, infrastructure, storage, and multiple end-users including transportation, industrial and stationary power applications. Be a part of the cross-sector conversation at hy-fcell Canada!
© 2023 EnergyNews.biz