As policy support for low-carbon hydrogen continues to grow, questions remain on where hydrogen can be most easily deployed and at what pace. With net-zero targets coming back in focus following the energy crisis of 2022, so too does the critical role of hydrogen in delivering those targets and the opportunities it presents for companies and governments.
Join Wood Mackenzie’s expert analysts and industry leaders to understand the key drivers and challenges of deploying low-carbon hydrogen at the Hydrogen Conference at the Hilton London Tower Bridge on 20 September 2023.
As well as exclusive presentations from Wood Mackenzie and a top tier speaker line up, including bp, Chevron New Energies, Uniper and Bloom Energy, the in-person conference provides attendees with the opportunity to meet industry leaders including project developers, transportation providers, EPC contractors, utilities, storage & network companies, as well as government representatives, regulators, and financiers. Attendees can also gain insight into latest project developments and form new partnerships.
Key themes on the agenda include:
• Building a global low-carbon hydrogen and ammonia market this decade and beyond
• Delivering low-carbon hydrogen projects: costs, financing, bankability, and risks
• The existing ammonia market and the challenges to decarbonisation
• The importance of policy mandates and incentives in shaping the low-carbon hydrogen landscape
• Scaling green hydrogen: navigating the rules, costs, and applications
• CCUS and blue hydrogen – can one succeed without the other?
The Hydrogen Conference will hear from leading experts from across the industry, including:
• Felipe Arbelaez, Senior Vice President, Hydrogen and CCS, bp
• Aminta Hall, Team Lead Hydrogen, Project Commercialisation and Partnering, Uniper
• Matias Saettone, General Manager Hydrogen Products, Chevron New Energies
• Joe Seifert, CEO, Vertex Hydrogen
• Marita Nilsson, Technology Lead Electrolyzer Systems, H2 Green Steel
• Rick Beuttel, Vice President Hydrogen Business, Bloom Energy
• Mona Bhagat, Director Energy Transition – Hydrogen CCUS Ammonia, KBR Consulting International.
To reserve your place at Wood Mackenzie’s Hydrogen Conference or for further information, please click this link.