A Tanzania-based Business Developer is required by a multinational corporation with an ambitious growth strategy centered on green hydrogen technology in sub-Saharan Africa.
The Business Developer will have the potential to advance their career and contribute significantly to the renewable energy solution by constructing some of the first hydrogen facilities in Southern African areas.
You will have the opportunity to find and secure new projects that contribute to the creation of green hydrogen plants across Africa, as well as substantial long-term sustainable energy solutions. This includes monitoring the engagement process with stakeholders, land purchase, community and government relations, and doing due diligence on possible acquisitions and/or projects.
Education and knowledge
- A degree in business, finance, or similar disciplines;
- MBA is advantageous;
- Five to ten years of expertise in energy-related product sales, client prospecting, the creation and implementation of prospects, and/or the development of renewable energy projects;
- A comprehension of the administrative, technical, and regulatory aspects of an energy project;
- Knowledge of Africa’s electrical and energy markets and their structures;
- Learn how to handle business transactions and establish profitable relationships;
- Experience starting and implementing 50MW to 200MW sustainable energy projects;
- Excellent presentation, negotiating and communication abilities;
- Positive on climate change and global decarbonisation;
- Fluent in English, Afrikaans, and/or any additional Southern African languages;
DEADLINE: 08 September 2022