International organizations have submitted a total of 29 proposals to assist South Australia in implementing its Hydrogen Jobs Plan in response to the market’s overwhelming demand for the delivery of the key election promise.
- Jordan Takes Stride Towards Green Hydrogen Hub
- Hydrogen Bar System and Nordhydrogen Sign LoI on H2 Production and Storage
- Finland’s Hydrogen Infrastructure Projects Gain Key EU Recognition
- Rolls-Royce’s Bold Bet on Traditional Fuels Over Hydrogen
- Meanwhile in Germany
- FORVIA’s Hydrogen Storage Solutions Set for North America
- Norway-Germany Hydrogen Pipeline Deemed Technically Feasible