The Government Council has approved the temporary Green Hysland program of the Balearic Energy Institute (IBE) for non-permanent needs, with a total budget of 147,000 euros, to develop the green hydrogen roadmap.
- Norwegian Hydrogen and Partners Win €9M EU Grant for Hydrogen Project
- KfW IPEX-Bank Funds Duisburg Gateway Terminal Transformation
- Hamburg Pioneering Green Hydrogen Revolution
- SK Ecoplant and CSCEC Invest $2B in Green Hydrogen
- Hyundai’s Dilemma: Navigating the Financial Crossroads of HyNet’s Rescue
- Levidian’s Hydrogen Project Transforms Waste into Wealth
- ZeroAvia Leads UK’s Hydrogen Challenge for Sustainable Flight