Scientists from KBSU won the Russian Science Foundation competition that was organized as part of the “Priority-2030” initiative. The money was used to create cutting-edge materials for hydrogen storage and buildup.
- Norwegian Hydrogen and Partners Win €9M EU Grant for Hydrogen Project
- KfW IPEX-Bank Funds Duisburg Gateway Terminal Transformation
- Hamburg Pioneering Green Hydrogen Revolution
- SK Ecoplant and CSCEC Invest $2B in Green Hydrogen
- Hyundai’s Dilemma: Navigating the Financial Crossroads of HyNet’s Rescue
- Levidian’s Hydrogen Project Transforms Waste into Wealth
- ZeroAvia Leads UK’s Hydrogen Challenge for Sustainable Flight