City Energy, the exclusive supplier of piped town gas in Singapore, has joined forces with Malaysia’s Gentari, a clean energy solutions provider under Petronas, to embark on a monumental joint feasibility study. Their shared vision: to construct a hydrogen pipeline stretching from the heart of Malaysia to the bustling streets of Singapore.
- South Africa’s Incentive Fuels Electric and Hydrogen Vehicle Growth
- Low-Emission Hydrogen and Biofuels Rise
- Egypt and Tanzania Explore Collaboration in Gas and Green Hydrogen
- NAPOP Integrates Fish Farming with Hydrogen
- Universal Hydrogen Unveils AmpCart H2 Solution for Airport Charging
- Topsoe’s H2RETAKE Technology to Drive Hydrogen Production in South Korea
- European Commission’s Green Hydrogen Auction Draws Massive Response