Ohmium International, a green hydrogen company specializing in designing, manufacturing, and deploying advanced Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) Electrolyzer systems, has entered into an agreement with Efficiency for LNG Applications (E4Efficiency), a leading Spanish energy efficiency company, to provide green hydrogen for the Huelva project in Andalusia, Spain.
- Taiwan Power Collaborates with Japanese Giants for Ammonia Co-firing Pilot Project
- MAN Energy Solutions to Offer Ammonia-Fueled Ship Engines after 2027
- Italy and France Pave the Way for Renewable Energy and Hydrogen
- Oman’s Hydrogen Block Auction Round Two Gets Positive Response
- Element 2 And Riversimple Join Forces to Expand Hydrogen Refuelling Infrastructure in UK
- Norwegian Hydrogen and Partners Win €9M EU Grant for Hydrogen Project
- KfW IPEX-Bank Funds Duisburg Gateway Terminal Transformation