In an ambitious move that could transform the region’s economic and environmental landscape, East Midlands Airport has joined forces with a consortium of organizations to develop the UK’s largest inland hydrogen cluster.
- John Cockerill Enters into Algerian Hydrogen Market
- Plug Power’s Fuel Cell Technology Transforms US Auto Manufacturing
- Powerhouse Energy Group, National Hydrogen Enter Strategic Alliance
- Vietnam Unveils Hydrogen Production Goals
- GeoPura Secures £56M Investment for Hydrogen-Powered Energy Solutions
- Europe’s Hydrogen-Powered Tram Comes to Görlitz
- Hamburg’s Hydrogen Vision Receives EU Backing