Kent, a prominent engineering company specializing in the energy, renewables, and low-carbon sectors, has been selected as the Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) contractor for Grenian Hydrogen’s six electrolytic hydrogen projects.
- Hydrogen Europe’s Call to Action for Carbon Neutrality
- Ireland’s Incentive Program Accelerates Hydrogen Mobility
- Universal Hydrogen’s AmpCart H2 Reshapes Aviation
- Washington Embraces Green Hydrogen
- West of England Launches Green Hydrogen Plant in Gloucestershire
- Hyundai’s $1.1B Investment Signals Brazil’s Shift to Eco-Friendly Vehicles
- Nikola Ramps Up Hydrogen Truck Deliveries Amid Promising Financial Outlook