Russian nuclear energy titan Rosatom is currently pioneering the development of an engineered nuclear power plant (ENPS). This groundbreaking project integrates a high-temperature gas-cooled reactor (HTGR) with a hydrogen production plant, signifying a pivotal moment in the evolution of gas-cooled reactors and hydrogen technologies.
- Norwegian Hydrogen and Partners Win €9M EU Grant for Hydrogen Project
- KfW IPEX-Bank Funds Duisburg Gateway Terminal Transformation
- Hamburg Pioneering Green Hydrogen Revolution
- SK Ecoplant and CSCEC Invest $2B in Green Hydrogen
- Hyundai’s Dilemma: Navigating the Financial Crossroads of HyNet’s Rescue
- Levidian’s Hydrogen Project Transforms Waste into Wealth
- ZeroAvia Leads UK’s Hydrogen Challenge for Sustainable Flight