As policy support for low-carbon hydrogen continues to grow, questions remain on where hydrogen can be most easily deployed and at what pace. With net-zero targets coming back in focus following the energy crisis of 2022, so too does the critical role of hydrogen in delivering those targets and the opportunities it presents for companies and governments.
- John Cockerill Enters into Algerian Hydrogen Market
- Plug Power’s Fuel Cell Technology Transforms US Auto Manufacturing
- Powerhouse Energy Group, National Hydrogen Enter Strategic Alliance
- Vietnam Unveils Hydrogen Production Goals
- GeoPura Secures £56M Investment for Hydrogen-Powered Energy Solutions
- Europe’s Hydrogen-Powered Tram Comes to Görlitz
- Hamburg’s Hydrogen Vision Receives EU Backing