H2X Global, the world’s leading hydrogen fuel cell vehicle manufacturer, has joined forces with KTM Technologies, a global automotive engineering firm, to introduce their revolutionary Hydrogen Professional Van prototype.
- Taiwan Power Collaborates with Japanese Giants for Ammonia Co-firing Pilot Project
- MAN Energy Solutions to Offer Ammonia-Fueled Ship Engines after 2027
- Italy and France Pave the Way for Renewable Energy and Hydrogen
- Oman’s Hydrogen Block Auction Round Two Gets Positive Response
- Element 2 And Riversimple Join Forces to Expand Hydrogen Refuelling Infrastructure in UK
- Norwegian Hydrogen and Partners Win €9M EU Grant for Hydrogen Project
- KfW IPEX-Bank Funds Duisburg Gateway Terminal Transformation