Denver-based startup Koloma is once again making waves in the world of sustainable technology, backed by heavyweight investors including Bill Gates, Amazon, and United Airlines. With a recent infusion of $245.7 million in funding, the company is poised to accelerate its groundbreaking research and development initiatives in pursuit of a greener future.
- John Cockerill Enters into Algerian Hydrogen Market
- Plug Power’s Fuel Cell Technology Transforms US Auto Manufacturing
- Powerhouse Energy Group, National Hydrogen Enter Strategic Alliance
- Vietnam Unveils Hydrogen Production Goals
- GeoPura Secures £56M Investment for Hydrogen-Powered Energy Solutions
- Europe’s Hydrogen-Powered Tram Comes to Görlitz
- Hamburg’s Hydrogen Vision Receives EU Backing