Germany’s leading engine manufacturer, MTU Aero Engines, and aerospace company MT Aerospace have joined forces to develop a comprehensive liquid hydrogen (LH2) fuel system for commercial aviation. The partnership was officially announced at the Paris Air Show in Le Bourget. The initial application of this innovative system will be MTU’s Flying Fuel Cell™.
- Hydrogen Europe’s Call to Action for Carbon Neutrality
- Ireland’s Incentive Program Accelerates Hydrogen Mobility
- Universal Hydrogen’s AmpCart H2 Reshapes Aviation
- Washington Embraces Green Hydrogen
- West of England Launches Green Hydrogen Plant in Gloucestershire
- Hyundai’s $1.1B Investment Signals Brazil’s Shift to Eco-Friendly Vehicles
- Nikola Ramps Up Hydrogen Truck Deliveries Amid Promising Financial Outlook