Tabernas, a region in Spain, is poised to become a hub of sustainable energy transformation through the ambitious Nascar project led by Innde Cetaer, a local company with 100% Almerian capital.
- John Cockerill Enters into Algerian Hydrogen Market
- Plug Power’s Fuel Cell Technology Transforms US Auto Manufacturing
- Powerhouse Energy Group, National Hydrogen Enter Strategic Alliance
- Vietnam Unveils Hydrogen Production Goals
- GeoPura Secures £56M Investment for Hydrogen-Powered Energy Solutions
- Europe’s Hydrogen-Powered Tram Comes to Görlitz
- Hamburg’s Hydrogen Vision Receives EU Backing