RAG Austria AG (RAG) and INNIO Group (INNIO) have joined forces to deploy innovative hydrogen engine technology in Gampern, Upper Austria. This groundbreaking project aims to power a hydrogen cogeneration plant that will play a pivotal role in the energy transition, ensuring a stable supply of green energy year-round.
- MAN Energy Solutions to Offer Ammonia-Fueled Ship Engines after 2027
- Italy and France Pave the Way for Renewable Energy and Hydrogen
- Oman’s Hydrogen Block Auction Round Two Gets Positive Response
- Element 2 And Riversimple Join Forces to Expand Hydrogen Refuelling Infrastructure in UK
- Norwegian Hydrogen and Partners Win €9M EU Grant for Hydrogen Project
- KfW IPEX-Bank Funds Duisburg Gateway Terminal Transformation
- Hamburg Pioneering Green Hydrogen Revolution