Spain’s Urovesa is set to embark on the development of a cutting-edge hybrid hydrogen fuel cell vehicle known as Vamth. The Ministry of Defense has recently awarded Urovesa a contract worth 694,329.34 euros to pursue this innovative project, which seeks to integrate hydrogen fuel cell technology into the military’s trusted Vamtac vehicle.
- Taiwan Power Collaborates with Japanese Giants for Ammonia Co-firing Pilot Project
- MAN Energy Solutions to Offer Ammonia-Fueled Ship Engines after 2027
- Italy and France Pave the Way for Renewable Energy and Hydrogen
- Oman’s Hydrogen Block Auction Round Two Gets Positive Response
- Element 2 And Riversimple Join Forces to Expand Hydrogen Refuelling Infrastructure in UK
- Norwegian Hydrogen and Partners Win €9M EU Grant for Hydrogen Project
- KfW IPEX-Bank Funds Duisburg Gateway Terminal Transformation