AmericasFeaturedTransition

ANEEL releases 174.36 MW of renewables in August

0

Brazilian National Electric Energy Agency closed the month of August with 174.36 megawatts released for commercial operation.

Spread on 47% in thermoelectric plants and the other 53% in plants with wind and hydro generation. Throughout the year, the Agency’s inspection released 3,297.74 MW in 14 states in the country. 

Pernambuco thermal power plant stands out, with 50 MW of installed power. Another 10 MW of units will serve isolated communities in Amazonas.

Despite Covid-19, ANEEL has normally kept up with the expansions of electricity supply in Brazil. For inspection agency uses technologies that allow the monitoring of works by satellite images.

Arnes Biogradlija
Creative Content Director at EnergyNews.Biz

Minesto to move forward with Vestmannasund tidal energy project in October

Previous article

GE wins two 30MW supply contracts in Vietnam

Next article

You may also like

More in Americas

Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *