Mobec, a frontrunner in mobile EV charging infrastructure, has joined forces with IILM University, a prestigious academic institution. Their strategic partnership is set to ignite a new era of research and innovation, focusing on hydrogen fuel cells as a primary power source for EV battery charging.
- Sarawak Embarks on Journey towards Hydrogen Exportation
- Hydrogen Europe’s Call to Action for Carbon Neutrality
- Ireland’s Incentive Program Accelerates Hydrogen Mobility
- Universal Hydrogen’s AmpCart H2 Reshapes Aviation
- Washington Embraces Green Hydrogen
- West of England Launches Green Hydrogen Plant in Gloucestershire
- Hyundai’s $1.1B Investment Signals Brazil’s Shift to Eco-Friendly Vehicles