The Port of Belledune, located in northern New Brunswick, has signed an agreement with the Port of Rotterdam, one of the largest seaports in the world, to facilitate the supply and demand of “green hydrogen” between North America and Europe.
- John Cockerill Enters into Algerian Hydrogen Market
- Plug Power’s Fuel Cell Technology Transforms US Auto Manufacturing
- Powerhouse Energy Group, National Hydrogen Enter Strategic Alliance
- Vietnam Unveils Hydrogen Production Goals
- GeoPura Secures £56M Investment for Hydrogen-Powered Energy Solutions
- Europe’s Hydrogen-Powered Tram Comes to Görlitz
- Hamburg’s Hydrogen Vision Receives EU Backing